I HATE GAUCHO PANTS!!!!!
My mom used to buy them and try to make me wear them. Unless you are an actual gaucho (whatever the hell that is...though I'm pretty sure it's a South American cowboy of some type) the damn things shouldn't be worn! And even the South American cowboy probably refuses to wear them.
Why do "fashionistas" (read: idiots who think they look good in stupid clothes) insist on trying to bring back the most horrific of 80s clothing? I know there's nothing truly original any more but come on! Give it a freakin' shot. Make the effort, people. If they didn't work 30 years ago, I can guaran-damn-tee they ain't gonna work now either. Go to TJMaxx, look at the racks, nothing but miles of failed fashion...including the atrocious gaucho pants.
Yeesh.
And on a completely different note...
I hate Morrissey!! He is annoying, and whiny, and so pretentious my toenails throb just thinking about him. At least I can happily say that I was in no way, shape, or form responsible for his success in the 80s. Hated him then, still do now. A pox on anyone still buying his albums, for they are to blame for his refusal to fade away into the dim, dark, depressing past. I feel quite strongly about this.
...I am done now.
1 comment:
I know three people who would be very upset about the Morrissey remark, myself included. As far as the pants go.. crickets.
Post a Comment