I love BBC America but it does not love me. There was a great show about a hotel and it seems to have disappeared into the ether. However if you're a fan of semi-futuristic sci-fi type shows then it's definitely the place to be.
Right now I'm trying to remind myself that I like the show Primeval but I always forget it's on and miss episodes of it. Tonight it's a crazed marathon of the last two episodes of the show. It's been on since 7 p.m. That's a whole lotta dinosaurs and other assorted prehistoric animal/human dramatics.
It's a good show but I've got a short attention span for most series. I've missed one whole season of this show, partly due to my own forgetful nature and partly because BBC America is terrible about indicating when new seasons are gonna start for their shows. If they did a better job of announcing it, I might be able to program my DVR to catch the damn shows I like.
Oh, yeah, the hotel show was called Hotel Babylon. I liked it a lot...it appears to have been cancelled.
No comments:
Post a Comment