Today I went to Whole Foods with the roommate...it's like a food mall. I like to "window shop" there. It's kinda fun and I can taste foods I've never eaten before such as butternut squash (didn't care for it - tasted like a mix of potato and zucchini...blech). Anyway, the Whole Foods in my town has underground parking; it is AWFUL.
There is nothing good about that. Every time I go there I feel in danger for my life; the place is like some kinda crazy maze, going around and around in circles, trying to find a place to park while avoiding all the people who are not paying any attention whatsoever to the fact that other people are driving. I have the same problem with the WF parking lot that I have at Central Market - everyone seems to be assuming they don't have to watch out for cars/pedestrians/anything. Where does this sense of entitlement come from? No idea but it's freaking annoying.
The sheer number of people driving through stop signs, ignoring obvious signs of others backing up, and just generally failing in the "drive friendly" category. It's a total pain in the ass, and always makes me reconsider going to WF.
No comments:
Post a Comment