May 8, 2010

Saturday morning...ish

I probably shouldn't watch television on Saturdays; there's nothing on and I end up watching random documentaries on the History channel or the Discovery channel. I like to watch cartoons (childhood training) but the pickings are slim. It might help if I got up before 11:30 but that's just crazy talk. I do like knowing random crap and I generally learn random crap that can use later...mostly at the kids.

Saturday mornings are also good for Stumbling around the internet looking at websites I wouldn't find on my own. There are some fantastic websites out there; finding them is kind of like a scavenger hunt.

What else will I do today? Read, nap, maybe go outside if it's not too hot. The picture I'm trying to paint here is that summer is right around the corner and I'm winding down the school year and my activity level. In a few weeks, summer will be starting and I plan to make it one great big Saturday morning.

No comments: