Today I decided to restart my blogging efforts...and to attempt to be more positive. That's probably a bigger challenge than posting every week.
So I spent a pretty big chunk of today screwing around with the html code of the blog. I'm in no way skilled at coding but I'm a fairly decent mimic so I found instructions online and then poked and prodded at it until it's almost what I want. The things I can't change are just gonna have to stay the way they are until someone more knowledgeable than me can fix it. Know anyone?
The background comes from a packet of scrapbook papers I received for my birthday. I scanned it and several other sheets (see previous post) for multiple uses both now and later. Of course, in the process of preparing to scan, I dropped my scanner and may or may not have broken it; there's a random little piece of plastic skating around in there now. It still works so I'm not gonna sweat it right now. Anyway, the scrapbook papers are really beautiful and I hope to get more. It was a very nice and deeply appreciated gift. I like scrapbook paper.
Anyway, the blog is partly my creation and I feel justifiably proud of it.
This is what I do on Sundays...excitement abounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment