Jan 19, 2010

Life List

So this weekend, in between bouts of sleeping and randomly searching the Interwebs for useless shit, I got the idea to create a "bucket" list...then decided that sounded too depressing so I changed it to my Life List...or Things to Try before I Die.

Now some of the things on my list are awesome/awe-inspiring (at least to me) and others are rather mundane, however they are all things that I have not done before. My goal is, I think, to complete everything on the list before I turn 60. Math: that's 20 years from March.

Here's the first 20 items on my list:
  1. Camping.
  2. Hiking.
  3. White water rafting.
  4. See Yellowstone National Park.
  5. Walk on a glacier.
  6. Ride a gondola in Venice.
  7. Learn to ride a horse.
  8. Visit the Rodin museum in Paris.
  9. Learn to play golf.
  10. Learn to ski.
  11. Go rollerskating again.
  12. Learn to sail.
  13. Learn to play tennis.
  14. See the Great Barrier Reef.
  15. Walk on a volcano.
  16. Tour the Taj Mahal in India.
  17. Go on safari in Africa.
  18. See the pyramids at Giza.
  19. Visit a rainforest. (preferably one that still has trees.)
  20. Become fluent in French.

In the immediate future I'm trying to knock out: #1-3, maybe around Spring Break of this year.

No comments: